Planning and designing your workspace is a team effort that takes creativity, attention to detail, and a thorough knowledge of your interior space and work activities.
Working collaboratively with the client team and their design firm, Intereum will develop, program, and execute the space planning. Our designers have worked extensively with the Herman Miller family of brands, as well as many other industry manufacturers to provide the latest industry products and solutions. From developing initial concepts through final implementation, our design staff will organize the appropriate combination of resources, materials and products to achieve the desired environment.
Design Process and Services
- Establish project goals and objectives
- Furniture needs analysis
- Establish furniture project budget and schedule
- A+D firm collaboration
- Inventory/field verification
- Furniture typicals/options
- Fit plans and space planning
- Furniture resources/selection
- Budget estimates
Final Solution and Implementation
- Finalize furniture typicals/options
- Complete furniture plans and finishes
- Coordination with other trades
- Final furniture specifications and pricing for order entry
- Installation drawings and documents
- Communication during installation
Delivering an Elevated Experience of Work with Living Office
The offices many people work in today were designed to support processes and technology from another era. Herman Miller sees the potential for a new kind of office, one designed around the latest understanding of people, the work they are doing now, and the tools they need to succeed. With Living Office, Herman Miller and Intereum bring humanity back to the workplace, so people can succeed and business can prosper.